A one-month long tour can run an entire calendar month or be separated between two months – total days involved 31 days (including weekends which normally ARE NOT a part of the tour unless requested).
A minimum of at least one month prior to tour date is needed in order to set up a tour. Two months’ prior time makes the tour run smoother.
The tour can consist of any combination or all of the following type posts:
* REVIEW – A review of the book will be posted on the participant’s blog as well as one or more of the following sites: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, Facebook, etc. Can also include tweets on Twitter, posting on Pinterest and Instagram.
* GUEST POST – This will be a post written by the author at the request of a particular blogger(s). Please make sure each post is unique to that site. The blogger requesting the guest post may provide a topic suggestion.
* INTERVIEW – A participating blogger will submit 3 to 5 questions to be answered by the author.
* GIVEAWAY – A giveaway is not mandatory, but does help generate interest in your book and the tour. We can coordinate the giveaway for you, if you prefer. A giveaway of the book you’re touring (or a previous book in the series) works well, along with any swag you’d like to include. These can be blogger assigned giveaways for a certain number of stops or a tour-wide giveaway (using Rafflecopter) to be included in any or all of these type posts.
* SPOTLIGHT – This type post will include the book cover, a book synopsis, book buy links, author photo and bio, and an excerpt (if you so desire).
* TOUR PAGE – Your own tour page with all tour information, tour stops schedule, custom tour banner, and graphics.
* THE TOUR will include 15+ bloggers participating in your tour.
* PROMO – A daily tour schedule will be promoted on Twitter and Facebook.
This tour is organized to make things easier for you so you only have to deal with one person, not everyone participating in the tour. You will need to write guest posts and interviews. In addition, you (or your publisher) will have to provide review copies (print and/or eBooks) and mail out the giveaway prizes when relevant. It’s suggested that you visit each blog participating in your tour on the day of their stop. However, it is understood that that may not always be possible. It would be helpful if bloggers can be notified if you will be visiting or not.
For prices and to request this package, contact Mason at email@example.com